Self Aid “Workshop-Net”
You need to quickly verify your “Workshop-Net”?
Then download the free-of-charge diagnostics software AnwDiag!
AnwDiag verifies major components interconnected in the “Workshop-Net” for proper functionality and configuration, with the aim that both the user and the service technicians on site can obtain a quick diagnosis of typical problems.
Use of the software is at your own risk, support for analysis and remedial action is not included in the licence.
Runs on all 32 and 64-Bit versions of Microsoft Windows from Windows XP/2003 up to Windows 10 and Windows Server Technical Preview 2 (2016) respectively.
Unzip the ZIP archive and start AwnDiag.exe.
Frequently asked basic questions about NETMAN
- How may I install the NETMAN under Windows, Linux or Synology NAS?
- How may I activate the free of charge Equipment License? (See also tutorial)
- How may I activate the free of charge ASA-LiveStream-License?
- How may I purchase and activate a chargeable license?
- Where may I find the version indicator?
- How may I find already installed NETMAN?
- What devices and applications are connected to my NETMAN?
- Which settings may I change on my NETMAN?
- What may I do if the 15 days trial period has expired?
- How may I deactivate my NETMAN-License?
Detailed questions about NETMAN
- How may I move the NETMAN to another system?
- What is the purpose of the Demo Mode?
- How may I reactivate the NETMAN out of the Demo Mode?
- How may I find out on which computers my license is activated?
- How may I activate my NETMAN license offline?
- How may I administrate my NETMAN licenses?
- How may I deinstall my NETMAN under Windows, Linux or Synology NAS?
- What may I do if I forgot my activation key?
- How may I download a log file?